Related Posts with Thumbnails

This PR thing

>> Sunday, April 4, 2010


This is so far the biggest surprise that I received in my blogger's life.  I can’t believe what I am seeing right now. After 50 days since this blog was born, it already has 3 as its PR. I can’t believe it as my blog is somewhat new and I thought since it is new, it is not yet been indexed by Google. But judging from what I am seeing on my screen, I have to accept it as I cannot think of anything to argue with Google. I do not know what makes a site earn page rank. I am just grateful that my site was indexed as early as 50 days.




1 comments:

A.M.I.N.A April 4, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Congratulations on your PR!Happy Easter!

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP