Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mellow Yellow Monday 3: Erin Leila

>> Monday, April 19, 2010



This is my niece Erin Leila.  This is the name I had given her.  She is my sister's second baby.  Eldridge's baby sister. This picture was taken when she was barely two months old and peacefully sleeping.  Look closely at her hand.  We had a good laugh when we saw her hand like this.  I am gonna make this picture a part of my scrapbook and will show her someday.

For more interesting Mellow Yellow Monday stories click the badge below.


MellowYellowMondayBadge

4 comments:

A.M.I.N.A April 19, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

what a cute baby!

Liz @ MLC April 19, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Such a beautiful baby, and I love her name. :)

Happy MYM.

I played too. Mine is here.

annies home April 20, 2010 at 4:32 AM  

awww so precious

Daniela April 26, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

Sooo sweet :)

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP