Related Posts with Thumbnails

I’m Here Again

>> Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hi guys!  I am stealing a little time allotted for my lessons just to update my blog.  Yeah I know I am guilty of being an irresponsible blogger.  Of all my activities, blogging takes a back seat when I started studying.  I got a little time to do blog hopping more so with posting my entries.  It is really difficult to manage my time.  I am still in my adjustment period.  I am very much willing to overcome the difficulties that I encounter everyday.  It is not easy to study my lessons while I am at work.  I can only do it during my free time.  Sometimes no matter how hard I try to remember everything, I would still forget a lot of details. 

On Monday, we will be having our trinal examination.  One of my professors calls it, our baptism of fire in the college of law.  I have already studied two of my subjects already but I know it is not enough.  I have to do better to retain what I have read.  I am excited for the exam and nervous too.  I just hope my effort will fare well this coming Monday and hopefully, for the rest of the week.  I always believe that if I do my best, God will do the rest.

To be candid with you guys, I never expected that the simple wish of my heart will be granted.  During my boring moments, I would fancy that one day I will be studying law.  At that time I was really thinking it to be impossible judging by the nature of my job.  I worked for a private company.  In my previous job I would spend almost 12 hours a day just so I could finish up everything.  I thought it would never end.  However, one day the course of my fate changed.  I was able to find a job that I could have ample time to spend for myself.  Then one thing follows another then I found myself contemplating on getting another degree.  So here I am now trying to survive the rigors of studying that goes with it.

0 comments:

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP